Samsung Xpress M2020 код ошибки
13.02.2020 3 0
- Code: C2-1110, C2-1150
- Display:Prepare new toner cartridge. Replace with new toner cartridge.
- Description:The remaining toner cartridge is less than 10% / The toner cartridge is at the end of its life.
- Remedy:Print the supply information report. Check the life remaining of the toner cartridge. If its life is at the end, turn the machine off and replace the toner cartridge with new one.
- Code: C2-1410, C2-1711, C2-1712
- Display:Toner cartridge is not installed. Install the cartridge. Toner Cartridge Failure: #C2-1711 Call for service Toner Cartridge Failure: #C2-1712. Call for service
- Description:The toner cartridge is not installed. / The machine can’t detect the toner cartridge.
- Remedy:1) Check if the toner cartridge is installed. If it is OK, turn the machine off then on. 2) If the error message is not disappear, remove the toner cartridge. Thoroughly roll the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. And reinstall the toner cartridge. 3) If the problem persists, check that the CRUM contact area is contaminated. Clean it. 4) If the problem persists, replace the toner cartridge with new one.
- Code: C2-1510
- Display:Toner cartridge is not compatible. Check users guide.
- Description:Toner cartridge is not compatible.
- Remedy:1) Print the supply information report. Check information of the toner cartridge. 2) If the toner cartridge is not a Samsung genuine toner cartridge, replace it with new one.
- Code: M2-1110, M2-1116
- Display:Paper jam inside of machine. Paper jam or empty in tray
- Description:A paper jam was detected at the feed sensor.
- Remedy:1) Check if paper is on tray. 2) Remove the jammed paper. (Refer to 4.1.3 Jam removal) 3) If the jammed paper occurs continually, check the followings. a) Check if the pick up rubber or friction pad is worn out or contaminated. Clean the contaminated part or replace it. b) Check if the connector is connected to the feed sensor PBA correctly. c) Check if the actuator is assembled correctly. d) If the connection and actuator are OK, replace the feed sensor PBA.
- Display:Paper jam inside of machine.
- Description:A paper jam was detected in the fuser unit area.
- Remedy:1) Open the top cover. Remove the jammed paper. 2) Turn the machine off. 3) Turn the machine on while pushing the print screen button. (wireless model : WPS button) Wait for rebooting the machine.
- Code: S2-4110
- Display:Door is open. Close it.
- Description:Top cover is open or the cover open switch is defective.
- Remedy:1) Check if the top cover is closed perfectly. Open and close it. 2) Remove the right cover. Check if the connection between the main board and SMPS/HVPS board is correct. 3) Check if the cover open switch on SMPS/HVPS board is operated properly. If it is defective, replace the SMPS/HVPS board.
- Code: S6-3123
- Display:This IP address conflicts with that of other system. Check it.
- Description:Network has some problem. (IP address conflicts with that of other system. / Communication error / There is no response when checking the ping test.)
- Remedy:Change the machine’s IP address. • Execute the Samsung Easy Printer Manager program. (Device setting — Network — IP address). Change the IP address. • In case of DHCP or Bootp, reboot the machine to receive a new IP address.
- Code: U1-2320, U1-2330, U1-2340
- Display:Fuser Unit Failure #U1-2320 : Turn off then on. Fuser Unit Failure #U1-2330 : Turn off then on. Fuser Unit Failure #U1-2340 : Turn off then on.
- Description:The temperature control of fuser unit is abnormal. (U1-2320 : Open Heat Error / U1-2330 : Low Heat Error / U1-2340 : Over Heat Error)
- Remedy:1) Turn the machine off. Re-install the fuser unit. Then turn the machine on. Is the error message is disappeared? 2) If the problem persists, turn the machine off and remove the fuser unit. a) Check if the fuser connector is connected properly. b) Check if the input voltage is normal. c) Check if the thermistor is twisted or contaminated. 3) After confirming continuity in the fuser connector and the problem still exists; order an SMPS/HVPS and Fuser Unit and install as is necessary.