Samsung ML2955DW код ошибки
18.12.2019 17 0
- Code: A1-1110
- Display:Actuator Motor Failure : #. Turn off then on.
- Description:After working the main BLDC motor, the Ready signal has not occurred within 1 sec.
- Remedy:First, turn the machine off then on. If the error persists, refer to the following. 1) Check if the motor connector on the main board is connected properly. Reconnect it. 2) OPC coupler has overloaded. After removing the toner cartridge, rotate the OPC coupler. (Spec : 6 kgf.cm) If there is any damage, the OPC coupler can’t rotate well. Replace the toner cartridge. 3) The main BLDC motor is defective. - Unplug the connector from the motor carefully. - Replace the main BLDC motor with new one. 4) If the problem persists, replace the main board.
- Code: C1-1410
- Display:Toner cartridge is not installed. Install the cartridge.
- Description:The toner cartridge is not installed. / The machine can’t detect the toner cartridge.
- Remedy:1) Turn the machine off then on. 2) Remove the toner cartridge. Thoroughly roll the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. And reinstall the toner cartridge. 3) Check if the CRUM contact area is contaminated. Clean it.
- Code: C1-1510
- Display:Toner cartridge is not compatible. Check users guide.
- Description:Toner cartridge is not compatible.
- Remedy:1) Print the supply information report. Check information of the toner cartridge. 2) If the toner cartridge is not a Samsung genuine toner cartridge, replace with new one.
- Code: C2-1110, C2-1120, C1-1140
- Display:Prepare new toner cartridge. Replace with new toner cartridge. End of life, Replace with new toner cartridge.
- Description:The remaining toner cartridge is less than 10% / The toner cartridge is at the end of its life.
- Remedy:Print the supply information report. Check the life remaining of the toner cartridge. If its life is at the end, turn the machine off and replace the toner cartridge with new one.
- Display:Paper jam in tray.
- Description:The jammed paper has occurred in the tray.
- Remedy:1) First, clear the jam. (Refer to 4.1.3 Jam removal) 2) Remove the tray. Check if the loaded paper is in proper place. Align it. 3) If the jammed paper occurred before entering it to the retard roller, check the Sheet Retard / Pickup roller / Forward roller / CST Knock up / CST Knock up Spring. 4) If the jammed paper occurred after entering it to the retard roller, check the Ribs in paper path.
- Code: M1-5012
- Display:Paper is empty in tray. Load paper.
- Description:Paper is empty in tray. / Paper is loaded in tray but the machine detects empty status.
- Remedy:1) If there is a jammed paper, first clear the jam. (Refer to 4.1.3 Jam removal) 2) Load the paper in tray. 3) Check if the empty actuator works normally. If it is defective or broken, replace it. 4) If the actuator operation is OK, check the empty sensor. Reconnect the sensor connector. If the sensor is defective, replace it.
- Code: M2-1110
- Display:Paper jam inside of machine.
- Description:A paper jam was detected at the feed sensor.
- Remedy:1) Remove the jammed paper. If the error persists, check the followings. (Refer to 4.1.3 Jam removal) 2) Check if the feed/regi sensor connector is connected properly. 3) Check if the regi./feed actuator works normally. If it is defective or broken, replace it.
- Code: M2-2110, M2-2310
- Display:Paper jam at the top of duplex path Paper jam at the bottom of duplex path
- Description:A paper jam was detected in the duplex area.
- Remedy:1) First, remove the jammed paper. (Refer to 4.1.3 Jam removal) 2) Check if the paper in tray is loaded properly. Adjust the guide. Check the machine setting is normal for paper. 3) Check if the Guide-Change Duplex of the rear cover is defective or broken. Check if the rib form of the rear cover is normal.